Brimar designs, installs and commissions all your electrical requirements.
We provide advice and a comprehensive project delivery service from engineering and design through to construction.
Challenges faced in the Marine Industry
At Brimar we understand that marine infrastructure around ports, terminals and shipyards is operational 24-hours a day, functions within tight project timelines, narrow service and maintenance windows and requires operatives to comply with stringent maritime security requirements – in which Brimar is both compliant and certified.
How Brimar’s expertise will help you
Our service and maintenance and facilities management programs are an essential part of our overall electrical offering at Brimar. We work in partnership with ports, marine facilities and their tenants to improve key asset reliability supporting prompt vessel and cargo handling turnaround times and predictive and preventative maintenance of all power-based and ‘hard standing’ infrastructure, such as cathodic protection, to facilitate day and night operations.
Our areas of expertise:
- Industrial installation and maintenance
- Automation and systems integration
- Renewable energy systems
- Cathodic Protection installation and maintenance
- 24 Hour breakdown service
- Communications and data design and installation
- PLC and SCADA programming
- High Voltage design, installation, testing and auditing
- Facilities management
- Remote Telemetry Systems
- Streetlight system design, installation maintenance and testing
- Instrumentation installation, maintenance, calibration and testing
- Periodic testing and maintenance
- Cable location
- Sub-division reticulation
- Fibre Optics