Practical, safe, effective and efficient – we understand the Industrial Electrical needs of businesses that span the sheet metal, chemical, food production, construction and building materials sectors in the manufacturing industry.
Challenges faced in the Manufacturing Industry
At Brimar we understand the risks and repercussions of downtime to your plant or facility caused by electrical or power shortages. We understand that your plant and equipment are big overheads and recognise the complexities and associated costs in keeping production on track and to the quality standards demanded by your clients.
How Brimar’s expertise will help you
Our team of specialists can provide full-service, design, site preparation, electrical installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance and service programs for your site and/or facility; accommodating any shut-down and/or project completion deadline.
We achieve this by offering the following services:
- High voltage electrical works, power distribution and conversion systems
- Technical and logistical project management
- Systems integration, automation and control panel system
- Sustainable product, service and maintenance programs designed to reduce energy consumption
- Corrective, proactive and predictive service and maintenance programs
- General electrical engineering and design, safety, testing and auditing
Some of our manufacturing clients include:
- FoodStream, Bundaberg, Qld – read our food manufacturing case study
>> Interested in Brimar’s Manufacturing Industry Services? Meet our clients to find out more