At Brimar we work in partnership to improve the overall management and efficiencies of your water and treatment plants to eliminate operational downtime, provide greater control of key equipment and assets while mitigating any potential environmental hazards that cause delays in operational processes.
Challenges faced in the Water Industry
We understand the cost pressures of the water industry however, more importantly, we also understand the statutory guidelines that the water industry works within and the wider community reliance on water resources.
How Brimar’s expertise will help you
From data gathering, remote monitoring and vacuum systems and the provision of alternate energy solutions such as fully integrated solar and main powered “SCADA” systems, Brimar has a portfolio of electrical services and proven project management capabilities across the following;
Our areas of expertise:
- Automation systems development and design
- Category 5,6 & 7 design, installation and testing
- Complete system integration
- Control System design, programming & implementation
- Control system testing, wet & dry commissioning
- Electrical and instrumentation systems design
- Hazardous Area Electrical/Instrumentation design
- High and Low Current invertor systems
- Network design, installation and testing
- PLC & SCADA selection, system design & development
- Procedures development & process control
- Remote Telemetry design, installation and commissioning
- Renewable Energy sources design, installation, testing and maintenance
- Safety system design, installation, verification and testing
Brimar is responsible for the delivery of statutory maintenance at a number of sites across South East Queensland and reside on the panel of providers, that ensure the strict statutory requirements are adhered to.